Fish Farm 3 is the latest advance in fish simulations — buy, breed, cross-breed, sell, and enjoy plenty of
freshwaterand saltwater fish, including seahorses, whales, dolphins, sharks, starfish, jellyfish, and turtles.
Reach higher levels to access more fish, decoration, and aquarium inventory. Breeding and selling your fish wisely earns coins to further advance and refine your aquariums.
Don't forget to feed your fish and to change the water, either by hand or by automation.
Do you want to try out different lights or enjoy the fluorescent inhabitants by switching off the light? Just do it!
Not only that our 3D graphics got even more lifelike to take the most out of your device, but also heaps of other advances are available now:
- Big fish, seahorses, starfish, turtles
- Recolor your fish
- Decoration in 3D
- New games to earn coins: Catch Fish, Shallow Run
- Sell your aquariums
- Automate chores to focus on enjoying aquariums
- Win daily prices
- Clean your aquariums
- Equip different lights
- Night Mode
- Put unused items into Storage instead of selling them
- More fish
- Baby fish are not just smaller adults, they change their shape when growing
- More realistic fish, such as moving gills and growing bellies
- 280+ species of brilliantly colored, realistic 3D fish
- Customize up to 20 aquariums with lots of decorative items and corals
- Saltwater, freshwater, jellyfish, and open ocean aquariums
- Cross-breed your fish for unlimited variations
- Most realistic fish movements ever
- Send and receive gifts
- Acquire Skills to make the game easier to play
- Catch fish using your fingers
- Zoom into aquariums
- Collect fish to earn rewards
- Enjoy the offline-playing capability
- Pay once for the Exchange and access all fish, decoration, and inventory
Please note that we have decided to NOT include a Live Wallpaper, as Fish Farm 3's life-like 3D graphics might drain your battery — just open the app whenever you want to enjoy your sealife!
Please note that Fish Farm 3 is free to play and thus ad-financed.
Questions or feedback?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Fish-Farm-3-147956139051805/posts