The SAP Document Center mobile app for Android phone and tablet lets you securely bring all your personal and
business documents and content with you wherever you go. Unlike manual file transfers using shared folders or e-mail,
this app enables you to quickly and easily access and collaborate on files synchronized with the cloud, your computer,
and on-premise corporate document management systems - anywhere, anytime.
Note: To use the SAP Document Center mobile app for Android with your business data, you need to have an SAP Document Center account provided by your IT department.
SAP Document Center for Android requires the following permissions. These permissions are only used if the corresponding functionality is requested:
• Device and app history: to enable users to send log files to report issues
• Photos/media/files: to enable users to upload photos, videos, audio, and any other file from other apps or USB storage to SAP Document Center
• Pair with Bluetooth devices and access Bluetooth settings: to enable location of nearby documents hosted by iBeacon devices
• Modify system settings: to save user settings for the SAP Document Center mobile app
• Access network state: to update the SAP Document Center user interface when the network state changes