INTERACTIVE FRENCH EXERCISES - Level A1 (Beginner)
MODULE 4: Talking about one’s tastes & leisure activities: Favourite food, meals, music, sports & holidays.
● This module comprises 15 ORAL and AUTO-CORRECTIVE EXERCISES with some 300 questions & answers.
● It corresponds to ± 8 hours of intensive training to develop your LISTENING & SPEAKING SKILLS in French.
● It helps you, particularly, to prepare for the DELF (Diplôme Elémentaire de Langue Française) A1 / A2 "interview".
● A WELL-TRIED METHOD: Engage in a “MICRO-DIALOGUE” in French with your phone or your tablet: Listen to a question, answer according to the model and check.
● These MICRO-DIALOGUES will enable you to UNDERSTAND a French speaker, and to ANSWER using - on a SYSTEMATIC WAY – the useful grammatical structures and vocabulary.
● Improve your PRONUNCIATION with a native speaker (more than 600 sound bites, all with TRANSCRIPTIONS)!
● All the models come with TRANSLATIONS in 5 languages: English, German, Swedish, Spanish or Italian.
● You can consult HELP PAGES specific to each exercise: GRAMMAR explanations, a list of VOCABULARY with TRANSLATIONS, and PRONUNCIATION exercises.
● The interface (for explanations and translations) is available in English, German, Swedish, Spanish or Italian.
● ON-LINE solution with a CONNECTION VALID for 12 WEEKS.
● You can try a sample of exercises in the FREE DEMO available on the Store.
● This is the FOURTH MODULE in the SERIES: “First meeting”.
● With the 4 modules in this series, you will learn all you need to have a BASIC CONVERSATION when MEETING FOR THE FIRST TIME a French-speaking person (name, country of origin, education, tastes, hobbies…).
Here's WHAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO, upon completion of Module 4:
4.01 - To say that one loves the food of a country.
4.02 - To say that one hates a certain dish.
4.03 - To say that one loves to do something.
4.04 - To ask what someone likes.
4.05 - To say who is one’s favourite author or artist.
4.06 - To ask someone who is his favourite author or artist.
4.07 - To say what sport plays someone.
4.08 - To ask what sport plays someone.
● Musical instrument
4.09 - To say what instrument plays someone.
4.10 - To ask what instrument plays someone.
4.11 - To say what someone usually does in the evening.
4.12 - To say where someone is having lunch on weekdays.
4.13 - To ask where someone is having lunch.
4.14 - To say where someone spends the holidays.
4.15 - To ask where someone usually spends his holidays.
● MODULE 1: Presenting oneself (1): Name, age, family situation, profession, phone number.
● MODULE 2: Presenting oneself (2): Nationality, country, language, city, address.
● MODULE 3: Describing a person: Colour of eyes & hair, weight & height, physical appearance, character, feelings & health, education.
● MODULE 4: Talking about one’s tastes & leisure activities: Favourite food, meals, music, sports & holidays.
● MODULE 5: Talking about past activities: Working day, morning, evening and weekend activities & professional experience.