DO NO HARM - DO KNOW HARM!
Complete & Unabridged - GIANT 500+ pages - MOS 68W - STP 8-68W13-SM-TG (Health Care Specialists Skill Levels 1, 2, and 3).
- Created and trusted by U.S. forces to educate Combat Medic Specialists and save lives from traumatic injury under the most adverse emergency conditions.
- NO ADVERTISING!
- High-resolution PERFECT reproduction of the print version: NOT a cheap HTML conversion.
- NOTABLE BOOKS(TM) let you write notes and bookmarks on every page!
- OFFLINE APP - no Internet connection necessary; use it anywhere, anytime.
The Combat Medic is one of the U.S. Army's most enduring and treasured figures, responsible for saving countless thousands of lives in action across the globe.
This giant medical reference book - over 500, 8.5" x 11" pages - covers everything the aspiring Combat Medic Specialist (MOS 68W), conscientious soldier, or other interested party needs to know about saving lives on the battlefield or in any other emergency, conflict, or humanitarian situation.
Not only that, it is also a training guide that will show you how to rapidly educate others to become competent field medics.
This is no mere first aid guide or first-responder course. It is a large, comprehensive, no-nonsense manual that will enable you to preserve life and ease discomfort when there is no-one else on whom to call.
Written by the most demanding of experts, with the benefit of decades of hard-won experience in war-zones around the world, this book is an investment in your future, and the future of those around you.
- TRAINER'S GUIDE
- (SKILL LEVEL 1) SUBJECT AREA 1: VITAL SIGNS
- SUBJECT AREA 2: MEDICAL TREATMENT
- SUBJECT AREA 3: TRAUMA TREATMENT
- SUBJECT AREA 4: AIRWAY MANAGEMENT
- SUBJECT AREA 5: VENIPUNCTURE AND IV THERAPY
- SUBJECT AREA 6: PRIMARY CARE
- SUBJECT AREA 7: MUSCULOSKELETAL
- SUBJECT AREA 8: CHEMICAL AGENT INJURIES
- SUBJECT AREA 9: TRIAGE AND EVACUATION
- SUBJECT AREA 10: MEDICATION ADMINISTRATION
- SUBJECT AREA 11: FORCE PROTECTION
- (SKILL LEVEL 2) SUBJECT AREA 12: ADVANCED PROCEDURES (SL 2)
- (SKILL LEVEL 3) SUBJECT AREA 13: ADVANCED PROCEDURES (SL 3)
- APPENDIX A
Search for 'CARLILE MILITARY LIBRARY' to find more TOP-FLIGHT, SQUARED-AWAY publications for your professional bookshelf!
Information purposes only.
Published in the U.S.A. by CARLILE MEDIA.
|US Army Combat Medic Manual and Trainer's Guide - NOTABLE BOOK|