Live a life of the Rich and Famous with your very own Mansion. Mansion is the perfect location to create luxurious
adventures! Check out the mansions rooms, Upgrade your ride in a high-tech garage, travel around in a helicopter, You
can even prepare a grand sushi meal using your ultra modern roboChef.
- 9 awesome locations! Garage, Helipad, Safe Room, Swimming Pool and more. Check them out and be-dazzled!
- 20 characters that you can play as and move around in your other My City games!
- Be a true rockstar and ride your very own Helicopter!
- Personalize your cool car in your high-tech garage and go with them in your other My City games!
- Discover hidden locations, hideouts, and gifts.
- Hidden treasures and brain puzzles. Are you smart enough to discover everything?
- Daily gifts and furniture to upgrade your home and wardrobe.
- All My City games connect to each other, Easily Move characters and items between games.
- Play as you want, stress-free games, Extremely high playability.
- Kids Safe. No 3rd party Ads and IAP. Pay once and get free updates forever.
RECOMMENDED AGE GROUP
Kids 4-12: Easy enough for 4-year-olds to play and super exciting for 12 years to enjoy. My City games are safe to play even when parents are out of the room.
TO CONNECT THE GAME TO OTHER MY CITY GAMES:
Please ensure that all your My City games are installed and updated in your device.
We support multi-touch so kids can play games together with friends and family on the same screen!
WE LOVE MAKING CHILDREN GAMES!
If you like what we do and want to send us ideas and suggestions for our next games of My City please do so here:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mytowngames
Twitter - https://twitter.com/mytowngames
My Town Games studio develops digital dollhouse-like games that promote creativity and open ended play for children all over the world. Loved by children and parents alike, My Town games introduce environments and experiences for hours of imaginative play. The company has offices in Israel, Spain, Romania and the Philippines. For more information, please visit www.my-town.com"