Library Discover is a small network explorer application. It helps you to discover shared media libraries, media servers, NAS devices, iTunes Libraries, running iTunes applications and Apple TV Home Sharings on your local home or office network.
FIND MEDIA LIBRARIES
• Detect shared iTunes Libraries and running iTunes applications.
• Detect iTunes Home Sharing.
• Detect Apple TV Home Sharing.
• Detect Media Servers.
• Detect Media Centers and Extenders.
• Show IP address, Bonjour and DNS hostnames, PING capability.
• Show MAC address, MAC vendor, country, postal address.
BONJOUR SERVICE INFORMATION
• Show Bonjour service informations: name, type, transport protocol and service related properties.
• Detect further Bonjour services on wireless speaker with detailed informations.
DLNA DEVICE/SERVICE INFORMATION
• Analyze and describe device name, manufacturer, model, type, version, serial number, UPC code, etc.
• Determine operating system/version and UPnP server product and version.
• Show DLNA host IP address, port number, UPnP version, local name, domain name, MAC address (with vendor informations), PING capability.
• Apple TV product name, generation version, model number and release date.
• Application Processor type and number of cores.
• Installed memory size.
• Installed storage size.
• Firmware (tvOS) version and build number.
• Apple TV network hostname.
• Last reboot time.