Remote Discover is a small network explorer application. It helps you to discover remote controllers, remote controllable devices, remote controller pairings on your local home or office network.
FIND REMOTE CONTROLLERS
• Detect Home Sharing remote controllable devices (iTunes, Apple TV).
• Detect Remote controller pairing.
• Show IP address, Bonjour and DNS hostnames, PING capability.
• Show MAC address, MAC vendor, country, postal address.
BONJOUR SERVICE INFORMATION
• Show Bonjour service informations: name, type, transport protocol and service related properties.
• Detect further Bonjour services on wireless speaker with detailed informations.
DLNA DEVICE/SERVICE INFORMATION
• Analyze and describe device name, manufacturer, model, type, version, serial number, UPC code, etc.
• Determine operating system/version and UPnP server product and version.
• Show DLNA host IP address, port number, UPnP version, local name, domain name, MAC address (with vendor informations), PING capability.
• Apple TV product name, generation version, model number and release date.
• Application Processor type and number of cores.
• Installed memory size.
• Installed storage size.
• Firmware (tvOS) version and build number.
• Apple TV network hostname.
• Last reboot time.
• Apple TV 4 .
• tvOS 9, 10.