UMC is an urban-focused subscription streaming service in North America bringing you the best in quality urban entertainment. Created by Robert L. Johnson, Chairman of RLJ Entertainment and founder of BET, UMC showcases feature films, documentaries, original series, stand-up comedy, stageplays, and other exclusive content for African American, urban and diverse audiences, with new content added monthly.
Start your 7-DAY FREE TRIAL for commercial-free, unlimited streaming access to all shows in the UMC library! Cancel Anytime.
After your 7-day free trial ends, your UMC Membership subscription will automatically renew at $6.99 US each month, billed through your iTunes account. It's risk-free because you can cancel at any time by turning off auto-renew in your iTunes account settings.
The subscription automatically renews every month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged $6.99 US for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
How do I watch?
1. Download the UMC app.
2. Register via the app, or go to www.urbanmoviechannel.com to register and then log in with those credentials.
3. Stream unlimited movies, series, stand-up specials and more.
For assistance, please go to Customer Support in the app, or email: email@example.com
Stay in the know! Be sure to sign up on www.UrbanMovieChannel.com for the UMC monthly newsletter to receive notifications about new content, premieres, promotions and other updates.
- Easy to navigate and browse content menus
- Watch trailers for any program as you browse
- Smooth playback experience
- Add to your personal Watchlist and pick up right where you left off in Recently Watched
- Related titles suggested with each program selection
- All content is available with Closed Captioning
- Tell your friends & family what you’re watching with the share feature