Amphio brings you an extraordinary new way to experience iconic performances at home.
Stream stunning performances of classical music and, for the first time, interact with them on your television too. Discover the stunning BeatMap and NoteFall, note-by-note visualisations that reveal the secrets of the performance. Follow the score as it scrolls. Or simply listen to the beautiful, heart-lifting music.
With this growing catalogue of music there is always something new to discover.
• Liszt’s Transcendental Etudes Nos. 11 and 12 – performed by Daniil Trifonov
• Messiaen's “Quartet for the End of Time” – performed by Luben Yordanoff (Violin), Daniel Barenboim (Piano), Albert Tetard (Cello) and Claude Desurmont (Clarinet)
• Tchaikovsky’s The Nutcracker Suite — “Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy” performed by the Berliner Philharmoniker
• Bach’s The Well Tempered Clavier – Prelude and Fugue in C major, performed by Pierre-Laurent Aimard
• Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9 in D minor – Movement I, conducted by Leonard Bernstein
• Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9 in D minor – Movement II, conducted by Fernec Fricsay
• Liszt’s Sonata in B minor – performed by Stephen Hough
• Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons, Primavera – conducted by Trevor Pinnock
• Recomposed By Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons – Spring
Amphi will provide regular updates including new performances, visualisations and more.
• Immerse yourself in the BeatMap and NoteFall, two stunning note-by-note visualisations that help reveal the secrets
of a musical performance.
• Follow the score as it scrolls in perfect synch with the music.
• Watch classic video performances.
• High-quality streaming for the best experience at home.
If you enjoy this app please consider leaving a review. It really helps!
Learn more about Amphio – a new stage for the Touchpress team
|Touchpress – Classical Music Reimagined|