With the Remote Desktop for TV app, you can connect to a remote RDP server and your work resources from your TV, you can also do something such as "surfing the web" or "watching flash video on any web pages" that your native TV application could not do.
Windows Professional and Windows Server editions are supported. To view the full list of supported Windows versions and successfully connect to a Windows PC, read the FAQ at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn473015.aspx
* Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway.
* Rich touch experience that supports Windows gestures and RemoteFX.
* Secure connection to your data and applications.
* Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center.
* Seamless audio and video streaming.
How to setup