VI TV is a security camera video management app that allows users access to live and recorded video from any camera on any Video Insight server. The app is designed with a focus towards public viewing. As such, it emphasizes different ways of streaming live video.
Users can stream live video in several ways: from a simple one camera view, to up to views with 36 cameras streaming live video all at once. In addition, it provides camera tours that cycle through a list of cameras, one at a time, displaying live video for a pre-determined amount of time.
Recorded video can be accessed by simply rewinding video from a live stream or by selecting a video file, or a motion event. Instant replay provides access to the last 30 seconds, last minute, or last 5 minutes of available video for the selected camera.
The VI TV app can also be used to display and manage security camera video across multiple Apple TVs running VI TV. As long as these Apple TVs are set up with the same iCloud account, they will share the same list of servers, cameras, server defined views, user defined views, and user defined tours.
To protect the server settings and all its related data across all your Apple TVs, VI TV provides password protection. This way you can safely manage what servers are viewed on your Apple TVs from a single Apple TV without the worry of having someone else tamper with your server list.
• Full Resolution and frame rate live monitoring
• Access to Instant Replay for the last 30 seconds, last minute, and last 5 minutes.
• Motion Event Playback capabilities
• Support for public and private IP addresses
• Create and view customizable tours for camera cycling
• View multiple cameras in Server and user defined layouts.
• Administrator password protection access for restricted users
• View Camera Statistics such as frame rate, frame size and bandwidth.