Get in the best shape of your life from the comfort of your own home!
***Featured in the Huffington Post, Daily Mail, Marie Claire, Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, CBS News, Muscle & Fitness and MTV***
Since 2008, BodyRock has been providing health and fitness coaching that you can follow at home without a gym membership. Now we have launched SweatFlix so that you can access all of our workouts and food videos in one place with a tonne of awesome features that help you remove excuses and reach your fitness and health goals.
It's like having a personalized trainer on your phone or tablet, for a fraction of the price!
Subscribe to get access to all BodyRock Workouts, exclusive challenges and food videos, right on your TV!
• Pay $9.99 a month with a 30-day free trial, renewing monthly.*
• Pay $99.99 a month with a 30-day free trial, renewing yearly.*
With this subscription, you will receive:
• 800+ workout and food videos - twice as many as any other app!
• Exclusive Workout Series that you won't find anywhere else
• HIIT, Tabata, Combat, Yoga, Strength Training - something for everyone
• Beautiful, HD streaming videos
• Automatically beam videos from your phone to your Chromecast or AirPlay enabled devices
• No Internet required! Sync videos to watch offline, or connect with WiFi, 3G and 4G
• Pick up where you left off, no problem
• Comment on videos and access the Exclusive BodyRock Insider Group
• Tell your friends about your favorite videos with Twitter, Facebook, texts, and email, right in the app
• For existing subscribers, you can simply sign in to your account to get access. No need to resubscribe.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.