The only tvOS 11 photo viewer with AI Computer Vision, EXIF and GPS maps support, including Zoom (1.5x - 4.0x) and core ML image detection.
4K Photo is a free companion App for your Apple TV to browse through your Photo Library with pleasure. It adds more value by optional zooming and display of GPS metadata when available, including core ML image detection and interactive maps.
• Use your Photostream or Shared Albums to browse your photo library
• Click on an image to show full screen size
• Use the swipe gestures left and right of your trackpad to switch to the next or previous image
• Double tap on the trackpad will enable zoom mode and just clicking forwards to the next photo
• Use double click or long press the PLAY button to show EXIF and GPS overlay
• Long press trackpad on a photo to show up accessibility menu
WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Please note that the current Apple TV 4th gen only supports HD output. With Apple TV 4K you can also use the full UHD resolution.
Please feedback please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or Twitter @innovateme. Have fun and keep on taking good photos. It is free from my private project. Enjoy!
FULL RELEASE NOTES
Thank you for using 4K Photo. This is a maintenance update. Please stay tuned for upcoming updates. We love to hear
feedback from you. Please contact me at email@example.com or follow me at twitter @innovateme. See full release notes
for more details.
• NEW: Displays the current time with a small clock in the menu bar. Enjoy your browsing time.
• FIX: Flickering on background animation removed, when changing the settings or leaving the app for access to Photo Library
• CHANGE: For easier navigation the tab bar will fade out when all albums have been loaded on intial start
• CHANGE: Compiled for tvOS 11.4
• NEW: Experimental automatic horizon detection with AI Autoadjustment. This works on landscape photos starting with aspect ratios of 4:3, 3:2, 16:9 and so on. Portrait photos can be also auto adjusted. When 4K Photo detects a possible correction angle between -6° and 6° the double tap zoom feature switches to autoadjust. This option can be also configured in the settings tab.
• NEW: Updated look of the navigation bar at the top to resemble the bolder and bigger fonts for better visual appearance and accessbility
• FIX: Smoother cloud placeholder images
• NEW: Ever wanted to display all photos in an album or have the option to group all the photos by day? The new settings option allows you to enable or disable the grouping by date based on your preferences. The Photo Stream tab still groups by day.
• Faster startup time and splash image for better UXP
• Loading indicator when loading the album collections, helpful for large libraries
• Sharper text on thumbnails overview when running in UHD 4K resolution
• Enables scrolling in the About and Acknowledgements section