Sign1News (a Google partner) provides news for the Deaf community in American Sign Language (ASL) as a CNN-affiliate.
THE SIGN1NEWS DIFFERENCE
Our talented staff works hard each day to deliver quality news to you. We have backgrounds from notable organizations such as GALLAUDET UNIVERSITY, FOX, ABC, CBS, TBN (TRINITY BROADCAST NETWORK), ATLANTA JOURNAL-CONSTITUTION, THE WEATHER CHANNEL and THE ART INSTITUTE OF ATLANTA just to name a few.
The vision of Sign1News is to be the preeminent and unparalleled news outlet for the Deaf community by providing first-of-its kind network access to news and information.
The mission of Sign1News is to provide equal access to up-to-the-minute news and information in American Sign Language, to provide a job skills pipelines for Deaf students, to change the news game forever — and to have a whole lot of fun while we are doing it!
OUR CORE VALUES
“Nihil de nobis, sine nobis.” “Nothing about us without us.”
Sign1News strives to be culturally sensitive to the needs of our viewers. Every effort is made to include the input of the Deaf community in the decisions we make.
Download this app today!
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.