Splunk, the industry leader in turning data into business insights, is introducing Connected Experiences to deliver flexibility in how users leverage core Splunk technology. Splunk TV, one of our Connected Experiences applications, is an Apple TV application that lets you display and organize your Splunk dashboards in a secure, economical way on a TV! Browse your dashboards by Splunk app, create dashboard groups and play, pause and swipe through panels in a slideshow view.
Using Splunk TV with your Splunk Enterprise deployment, you can:
- Display dashboards in clearly defined panels on an Apple TV.
- Play, pause, and swipe through panels in a slideshow view.
- Browse and search for dashboards by Splunk app or dashboard name.
- Favorite dashboards to quickly access important data from the home screen.
- Create and edit dashboard groups to gather and organize your data.
Note: An admin must install Splunk Cloud Gateway, a required companion app, on your Splunk Enterprise instance. Splunk Cloud Gateway is a secure, end-to-end encrypted service for transferring data from your on-premise deployment to registered mobile devices. Install Splunk Cloud Gateway from Splunkbase to use Splunk TV.