Who wants to sit on a packed tour bus when you could be volcano surfing, riding a ferris wheel in a former salt
mine, or getting a face full of tomatoes at Tomatina Festival? Stay in a hostel and see places you never knew existed,
with open-minded people you've just met.
Our app lets you browse over 33,000 properties around the globe: from a chic design hostel in Paris to a lively party hostel in London or a quirky eco-friendly hostel in Amsterdam. No matter where your curiosity takes you next, our hostels put you at the heart of the action at budget prices.
▶ Why you'll love our app:
- 33,000 unique hostels, hotels and B&Bs around the world
- Over 3.5 million customer reviews
- No booking fees or sneaky hidden costs
- Voted most trusted hostel booking app
- Free to download
▶ Where will you go?
See the US on a shoestring: tuck into street food and culture in New York, cycle the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, roller-skate down the Santa Monica Promenade, catch a gig in New Orleans, expand your political knowledge in Washington DC, get back to nature, hiking at Yosemite, or hit the jackpot in Las Vegas.
Experience Europe: fall in love with our award-winning hostels in London, Dublin, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin and Barcelona.
Think big: backpack your way around Australia, South America or Southeast Asia.
▶ How the app works:
1. Search by city and if you need inspiration we've also pulled a list of top hostels that we think you'll love.
2. View city results with ratings for each hostel.
3. Check out each hostels photos, descriptions and rating.
4. Read customer reviews and find out what's on offer, from free Wi-Fi to breakfast and even Yoga Lessons
▶ Feed your wanderlust:
Join our travel-obsessed community on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube. For travel tips and inspiration, check out our blog.
▶ Boost your traveller karma:
Your feedback helps us improve our service for millions of travellers worldwide. Please take a moment to rate us on the App Store.