This clock displays hour, minute and second digits of the current time using binary representation.
* Two display modes available - Binary Coded Decimal and Sexagesimal.
* Learning mode helps you understand how to read binary.
* Color can be selected from a wide range of hues.
* Clock, stopwatch and count down timer modes.
* Universal Purchase - designed to be equally beautiful on iPhone, iPad and now Apple TV.
* Features a novel radial menu. Attractive animation throughout the app.
* Fullscreen display - leave running as a wall clock.
To read the time, add lit bits in each column. Enable learning mode to reveal each bit's value. Begin to identify binary by pattern.
Binary Coded Decimal (BCD) uses a separate column for the tens and ones components of each number in base 10. Sexagesimal uses one column to depict an integer in base 60.