Stay informed on the latest politics and culture stories with the best of SalonTV. Created by the award-winning Salon.com, SalonTV is one of the fastest growing video networks, with insightful and forward-thinking coverage across news, politics, culture, entertainment, innovation and business.
The Salon Talks section of the app provides on-demand access to recent episodes of our critically acclaimed and award-nominated daily talk program “Salon Talks”. Multiple shows each weekday features newsmakers, cultural icons political leaders, authors, actors, artists, musicians and an array of subject matter experts. Salon Talks has redefined talk programming for the 21st century.
The Salon Stage section features intimate acoustic sets, interviews and commentary from a diverse set of musical acts featuring Grammy winners and cutting edge artists in rock, blues, hip-hop, bluegrass, classical and jazz. New acts join the Salon Stage several times each week.
Salon Now is our daily global news offering where we span the globe for the latest news coverage where we find experts and newsmakers on location who have a first hand view of the important stories impacting world events.
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 4.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 49.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.