New for Apple TV! This dancing Grandpa and his wacky tools are ready for fun and projects in the workshop! Grandpa needs help identifying tools, measuring, cutting wood, spotting differences, painting furniture, repairing broken items, and even building an awesome kids’ clubhouse! The game includes seven action-packed mini-games loaded with educational content (number groups, measuring, fractions, colors, observation, spatial relationships) and videos of real tools in action! Ages 3-7.
SIX ACTION-PACKED MINI-GAMES!
1. Spot the Difference. One of those tricky tools is sillier than usual... can you spot the one that is different?
2. Board Fractions. Let's cut the board into halves, thirds, or quarters and count how many pieces we have!
3. Measuring. Zippy the tape measure is stretched out so that you can measure the board! How long is it?
4. Select the Tool. Grandpa needs a screwdriver to finish this project. Can you hand it to him?
5. Number Groups. We'll need 4 springs to finish up this project... which jar has 4 springs?
6. Match the Tools. Can you help Grandpa match up the paint brushes and screwdrivers?
- Number groups (quantities, numeral recognition): 1-12
- Measuring: measure items in units 1-12
- Vocabulary: pliers, hammer, c-clamp, tape measure, broom, saw, screwdriver, wrench, level, oil can, dustpan, bucket, paint brush, bolt, nut, spring, tack, nail, screw, washer, ruler, jigsaw, safety glasses, chisel, gloves, trowel, drill, sawdust
- Fractions: halves, thirds, quarters
- Observation skills (spot the difference)
Grandpa's Workshop was developed by an Educational Psychologist and parents. Tested by children.
Fairlady Media is committed to developing high-quality family-friendly games that provide excellent entertainment value. Please contact us if you have suggestions for improvement or to get technical issues resolved: firstname.lastname@example.org.