This client is deprecated and not recommended.
Use it only if you have device that can'be updated to iOS12 or later.
AxxonNext supports video security systems built on AxxonSoft software. The client connects to Axxon Next (version 3.1 and later) and Intellect PSIM (version 4.9 and later) Servers.
AxxonNext app allows you:
• Viewing live video from the selected camera.
• Viewing video footage from the selected camera. To find a video fragment in the archive, use the scalable timeline or position accurately to time and date.
• Handling the list of events. Auto and manual event loading is available. It is possible to “jump” to live video/video footage/map of corresponding events, to mark events as “read” (all together or individually).
• Managing PTZ cameras (motion, optical zoom, preset position selection and support for Area-to-zoom and Point-and-click)
• Selecting how to view the camera list. Video thumbnails are regularly updated, i.e. it is possible to view video from several cameras simultaneously.
Features available when connecting to Intellect Web server
• Interactive maps
• Control over system objects (cameras, sensors and relays)
• Push notifications (messages about events coming to iOS device even when the app is closed).
• Viewing video in the real-time mode as well as viewing video footage with audio coming from the microphones.
• Transmitting audio from iOS device to speakers.
• Using macros to execute user scripts.
• Selecting fps values and video resolution.
Features available when connecting to Axxon Next Web server
• Control over the turn speed of PTZ cameras.
AxxonSoft is a global developer of open video management platforms and integrated security systems. We offer sophisticated security systems for the needs of complex and geographically distributed sites, off-the-shelf solutions for small sites as well as domestic security solutions.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have.