8player is a universal multimedia application for your iPhone, iPad and Apple TV.
8 years in the App Store, 500 000 Pro users, more than 200 updates... and it’s just the beginning! Join in!
With 8player for tvOS you can:
• Play media files from DLNA / UPnP, SMB and FTP servers;
• Use 8player as a DLNA / UPnP renderer.
• Play media files from DLNA / UPnP, SMB and FTP servers, as well as local videos, music and photos;
• Control media files playback on your DLNA players (renderers) and Chromecast devices;
• Download media files from DLNA / UPnP, SMB, FTP servers to play them offline;
• Create and edit music playlists inside the app;
• Connect to your DLNA / UPnP servers remotely via mobile Internet or from any other external network*.
• Video (including subtitles): avi, mkv, mp4, mov, mpg, vob, wmv, m4v, asf, flv, ogg, 3gp, divx, dv, dat, gxf, m2p,
m2ts, m2v, moov, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpv, mt2s, mts, mxf, ogm, ogv, ps, qt, rm, rmvb, ts, webm, wm etc;
• Music: flac, mp3, aac, alac, wav, aif, wma, ac3 etc;
• Images: heic, jpeg, png, gif, bmp, ico, tiff etc.
* You can find information on remote access setup at: http://8softmobile.com/products/8player/remote
8player is free to download and use. 8player can be purchased as an auto-renewable subscription for 0,99 $ a month or
5,99 $ a year, as well as a life-time license for 9,99 $ with one-time payment. Subscriptions will be charged to your
iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24
hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.