It is time to analyze your local Wi-Fi network! Air Discover is a very fast and professional network scanner utility to detect network devices and services. It helps you to resolve network issues, find unnecessary and possible dangerous network services...or just explore your home or office network environmental.
DISCOVER NETWORK CONNECTION
• Detect current network type (Wi-Fi, Ethernet).
• Show DNS servers, search domain names, local MAC addresses, host name resolve.
• Show default gateways, IP addresses, networks.
DISCOVER INTERNET INFO
• Depth external address analysis: ISP name, autonomous system name, whois, ping, regional internet registry info.
• Full offline MAC vendor database.
DISCOVER BONJOUR SERVICES
• Search for available and currently running Bonjour services.
• Analyze and describe Bonjour service name, type, protocol, port, IP addresses and other properties.
• Show Bonjour host local name, domain name, MAC address (with vendor informations), PING capability.
DISCOVER DLNA DEVICES
• Search for available and currently running DLNA (UPnP) root and embedded devices and services.
• Analyze and describe device name, manufacturer, model, type, version, serial number, UPC code, etc.
• Determine operating system/version and UPnP server product and version.
• Show DLNA host IP address, port number, UPnP version, local name, domain name, MAC address (with vendor informations), PING capability.
• Apple TV product name, generation version, model number and release date.
• Application Processor type and number of cores.
• Installed memory size.
• Installed storage size.
• Firmware (tvOS) version and build number.
• Apple TV network hostname.
• Last reboot time.
• Apple TV 4 .
• tvOS 9, 10.