The first app to support the Telldus Live! service on the Apple TV!
The app gives you a combined view with your sensors and devices in a nice simple user interface. You can quickly turn on or off any devices and dimmers are easily controlled with minimal effort. Blinds and projector screens is also supported.
Important! In this version you must log in to the Telldus Live! service using the At Home app on an iPhone or iPad sharing the same iCloud user to be able to use this app on the Apple TV.
Other important features:
- History for sensors!
- Choose your favourites and switch quickly between favourites and all devices
- Events & Schedules can be set to active or inactive from the app
- Create groups for your sensors and devices
- Use device groups from Telldus
- Device groups can quickly be turned on and off. Blinds and projector screens will also be a part of the group action.
- Turing dimmers on will use the last dimming level instead of full light
- Renaming sensors and devices will update the name in the Telldus Live! service
- Uses iCloud to automatically log in to the service on other devices, including Apple TV
Support for other device types and other Telldus Live! features will be added in future versions.
At Home uses the Telldus Live! service. You need to have a Telldus Live! account and compliant hardware To use the app. You need to add the devices to the Telldus Live! services before they are available in the app. (Please visit www.telldus.com for more information)