Explore the world of food and nutrition and bring your favorite dish on the table!
In a lighthearted way children become experts in food and nutrition.
DISCOVER: Get to know various groceries and different eating behaviours – appropriate for children.
This app is found on the initial STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) foundation and provides standard-based structured inquiry-based and real world problem-based learning, connecting parts from all four of the STEM subjects. There is also an emphasis placed on bridging in-school and out-of-school STEM learning opportunities.
„My Food“ aligns with the classroom programs and nutrition plans from the Diary Council of California and the USDA
Food Guidance System, as well as the EUFIC (European Food Information Council) guide for a healthy lifestyle.
It has been designed to fulfill the California’s Common Core Content Standards Chart and the National Education Standards.
- What is your favourite food?
- Where does it grow?
- Is it vegetable or fruit?
- How does it taste?
Learn within the app – use in real life!
- Original artwork and illustrations!
- Intuitive and child-friendly design!
- No reading required!
- Voice over read by children!
- Additional texts available for "little smarty-pants"!
- Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly interface!
- Fun for all ages, from toddlers to adults!
- No rules or levels, curiosity is rewarded!
- Contains no in-app purchases or advertisements from third party companies!
Try it out yourself!
This is my Food - Nutrition for Kids follows a playful and educational method that entertains children while learning.
We love to hear from you! Reach out: email@example.com