Apple Maps like never before, a true flight experience!
Browse Maps in a completely different and natural way: use your remote like in a virtual cockpit!
Just hold your remote to Fly Over the Maps in every direction, changing also altitude, heading and pitch!
Cockpit with on-screen live info for altitude, distance from your location, orientation, pilot mode and full decoded location address.
Use the "Play" button on main screen to change map type (the animated map preview on the left will change accordingly).
Use the "Play" button during navigation to switch pilot/camera/manual mode.
Popular Places selected among the world's most amazing and famous places for a true flight experience!
4 modes available:
1) Pilot Mode
- constant Altitude
- use your remote to fly North, South, East and West
2) Camera Mode
- constant Position
- use your remote to change the Camera Heading and the Altitude
3) Manual Mode
- use the remote trackpad to navigate
- Double click to zoom in, Double tap to zoom out
- Keep Pressed for Quick Panorama Mode
4) Quick Panorama Mode (enabled keeping pressed)
- gives you instant control over flight heading and pitch
- Store your favorites Places with a click
- Places editor to maintain your precious bookmarks list
- Search engine:
1) Search while you type (min 2 characters)
2) Automatic results map preview
3) Incremental search while you type
4) Siri Remote compatible, to search location, cities and addresses with your voice
Enjoy your planet and learn by fly!
More info: socialmusicnews.com
We would like to thank all of you for the great support, ideas and comments, whatever they are!
Keep suggesting at firstname.lastname@example.org
See also our latest app: "Maps Navigator" for Apple TV for a full functional map and directions client.
If you want to record your flight you may be interested in "Flyover Recorder"