Move Better. Live Better.
Want to Get in the Best Shape of Your Life Without Going to the Gym?
Special operations trainer and best-selling author Mark Lauren is going to show you how to use bodyweight workouts to reach your fitness goals in as little as 90 days—all from the comfort of your home.
Over 100 hours of streaming, on-demand bodyweight workouts tailored to your skill level. Content available in English and German.
Mark Lauren On Demand Is a Streaming Video Subscription of Daily Bodyweight Workouts You Can Do Anywhere to Reach Elite Levels of Fitness—Taught by an Internationally Recognized Expert in Bodyweight Fitness. All You Need: These Daily Workouts…a Bit of Floor Space…and Your Own Bodyweight. No Commute to the Gym Necessary.
Here’s Everything You Get with Mark Lauren On Demand:
A carefully planned, constantly evolving total-fitness plan designed by Mark that makes use of all 100+ hours of content. With systematic changes in training volume and training intensity, this never ending program keeps you progressing long-term with short and safe workouts.
THE 90-DAY CHALLENGE
This is a fast-track to your fitness goals in record time. For 90 days, you’re shown exactly what to do. Say goodbye to endlessly researching and choosing exercises. It’s all laid out for you, with no guesswork. This is a full-body challenge like you’ve never experienced before. 3 levels of difficulty empower you to start where you’re comfortable. And we even have a Prep Program, so the exercises are never beyond your reach or ability.
BODYWEIGHT TRAINING 2.0
Once you’ve completed the 90-Day Bodyweight Challenge, Bodyweight Training 2.0 ensures your long-term success. Mark systematically trains your isolated joint functions, developmental movements, primary standing movements, and mobility. Looking for a superior level of performance…resistance to injury…and a phenomenal physique? Then you want Bodyweight Training 2.0.
As you age, poor movement patterns take their toll on the joints and can lead to pain and discomfort. In these Mobility RX workouts, Mark will train you to move your limbs around a stable and neutral spine, so you can move with ease and coordination, pain free—and feel years younger.
If you’re totally new to exercise, coming back from an injury, or haven’t trained in a long time, begin with the Prep Program. You’ll improve your baseline fitness quickly so you can safely move on to more challenging programs.
Also Included with Mark Lauren On Demand:
- Quick workouts with quick results for men and women!
- Detailed exercise tutorials and easy to follow workouts
- You Are Your Own Gym and all of Mark’s DVDs
- No internet required! Sync videos to watch offline, or stream via Wifi, 3G, or 4G
- Interactive Training Plans that guide you day-by-day
- Strength Training for Running, Swimming, and Agility
- Community support and video commenting
- Live Support via the website
- Meal Plans and Cooking Videos
- Frequent content updates based on your feedback
- And much more
To access all features and content you can subscribe to Mark Lauren On Demand: Fitness on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial (if available) will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
|Mark Lauren On Demand: Fitness|