MDM Image Viewer is a managed screensaver App for tvOS to be used with a Mobile Device Management (MDM) framework. The app allows a device administrator to specify the network location of a CSV file containing image information to display behind a floating Airplay box specified through managed app configuration on the MDM.
The app provides a similar experience to an Apple TV in conference room display mode but with the option of using the Apple TV as managed digital signage. The app can be locked into single app mode to allow for zero touch deployment.
The current version supports the following features:
- Loading images from URLs through a CSV file.
- Set length of time per image displayed.
- Specify date and time for image to start displaying.
- Specify date and time for image to finish displaying.
- Image caching in the event of network disruption.
Instructions on deploying this app can be found at: https://github.com/NU-ITS/mdm-image-viewer
|MDM Image Viewer|