An active monster maths game for kids.
Free the monsters from their cages - how many monsters can you collect?!
Swing the Apple TV remote control to bash the monster with the correct maths answer into the wall.
Smash down the wall to get to the next level and to release new and crazy monsters from their cages.
Swing faster to cause more damage to the wall and to get more points.
But be careful! Get the wrong answer and your health will quickly run out.
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division modes
- Made for children 4 and up
- Keeps kids active using a swinging action with the controller to break the wall
- Grow your collection of crazy monsters, who will you release next?
- Maths questions get trickier as you progress through the levels.
- Many colourful landsapes to discover.
- Play on Apple TV, iPad and iPhone
- iCloud sync lets you continue where you left off no matter which device you last used
Our aim is to design apps where the kids have so much fun, they don't even realise they are learning!
We hope you enjoy Monster Math.
|Monster Math - A learning maths game for kids|