PixArt Gallery TV App – Art on your TV screen, hosts a large and growing collection of Digital Art. Today, technology enables us to use our TV as an Art screen. PixArt Gallery is a TV App that can display the art collection on your TV screen. Art collection in its Digital form can be viewed on an HD or a UHD TV screen. Instead of leaving the TV idle, when not in use, one can turn on the TV App, and the Artwork collection can start playing in a slideshow mode, with customized settings. This is an awesome way to improve ambiance in the living room at home or in the workplace.
At present, our collection has static artworks, we hope to add video art, animations in the future. Our collection includes copyrighted content from our creator network, evergreen masterpieces that are in the public domain (thanks to the Masters, Google Art Project, Wikimedia Commons and others), public domain images from NASA/ESA (thanks to NASA, ESA and others), public domain images from art enthusiasts and photographers. Currently we have 20,000+ artworks in our collection.
With the monthly subscription you get access to the complete collection of 20,000+ artworks. Features:
• 20,000+ artworks
• UHD resolution (3840x2160 pixels)
• Wide variety – abstracts, fractals, 3D, still life, portraits, nature, flowers, wildlife,
landscapes, seascapes, religious, digital art, photography, space, famous quotes,
cubism, expressionism, impressionism, pointillism, post-Impressionism and others
• Personal preferences for viewing artworks
• Browse categories, mark favorites, start slideshow view
• Sample collection of artworks stored locally on the TV device
• Growing collection
• Inviting artists, photographers who want their work displayed on the App as public
• The Free PixArt Gallery TV App download includes few local images and 75+ Free Image collection.
Buy the monthly subscription to view the entire collection
Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription in the app:
• Title of service is PixArt Gallery
• Length of subscription is 1 Month (time period and content or services provided during each subscription period)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable