Never ride or run indoors alone again. Zwift is an online 3D world with avatars powered by people on indoor cycling equipment or treadmills. Pair a bluetooth cycling smart trainer, speed sensor, power meter, running foot pod, or compatible treadmill and away you go!
• Participate in group rides or races scheduled throughout the day
• Full library of individual workouts and training plans available
• Climb an epic mountain, zoom around central London, sprint through an Italian villa, and more
• Ride or run at your own time, at your own pace. If group rides or training isn't for you, just log in and exercise with others how you wish.
SUPPORTED BLUETOOTH HARDWARE:
• Cycling Power Meters
• Cycling Speed Sensor (for non-smart trainers)
• Cycling Cadence Sensor (optional)
• Heart Rate strap (optional)
• Smart Trainers
• Running footpods/stride sensors
• Treadmills equipped with Wahoo Gym Connect hardware
SUPPORTED BICYCLE TRAINERS:
• Wahoo KICKR & SNAP
• Tacx Smart models
• Elite B+ models
• Kurt Kinetic inRide
• Kurt Kinetic Smart
• Cycleops Bluetooth models
• All classic (non-smart) trainers, with use of a Bluetooth speed sensor
• Zwift monthly subscription lets you ride as much as you want for $14.99. Prices may vary from country to country. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account, and your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.