Play your flash videos (flv files) from your SD-card
with this simple player. This is the ad free version.
You don't need to install Flash® Player Plugin, Adobe AIR® or
any other plugin to use this app to play flv videos.
Adobe discontinued the Flash® Player Plugin for mobile devices,
but with FLV Player you will be able to watch your flv video files.
Need Android 2.2 or superior. ARMv7 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders and 256MB of RAM.
- Some Asus Transformer devices may play videos without audio.
- Devices with low processor power may experience poor video quality (delays).
1) Put your favorite flv video files on your SD Card.
2) Open FLV Player.
3) Navigate to the flv file you want to select.
4) Select the flv file to watch.