Number sense is the cornerstone for success in mathematics and has lifelong implications for a child. The
Mathseeds Play & Learn app for Grade 1 was created by expert educators, providing a fun, supportive and highly
interactive way for children to learn number sense and early mathematical skills.
Children can choose from more than 50 guided activities which cover the following domains: operations, algebra, numbers in Base 10, measurement, data and geometry. The activities are leveled and increase in difficulty.
Each activity includes fun animations and play-based tasks which really encourage children to enjoy mathematics and approach learning in a positive way.
Mathseeds Play & Learn for Kindergarten features:
• over 50 guided activities which reinforce strategies children learn at school
• a wide range of virtual manipulatives that build, develop and extend children’s number sense
• dynamic activities and a variety of question types to keep children engaged and on task for longer
• 14 sets of Teacher Tools that allow teachers to model and explicitly teach a range of different skills and concepts
• clear audio instructions to support children’s understanding.
Mathseeds Play & Learn for Grade 1 was created by the same team behind Reading Eggs and Mathseeds, who have over 30 years of experience in publishing quality educational resources in literacy and mathematics.
|Mathseeds Play&Learn - Grade 1|
|Mathseeds Play&Learn - Grade 2|
|Mathseeds Play&Learn - Grade 3|
|Mathseeds Play & Learn - Kindy|
|WordFlyers: SkillBuilders 7|
|WordFlyers: SkillBuilders 10|
|WordFlyers: SkillBuilders 8|
|WordFlyers: SkillBuilders 9|
|Eggy Times Tables|
|Eggy Animal Stories|
|Eggy Subtract to 20|
|Eggy 100 HD|
|Eggy 250 HD|