Speakaboos: Kids Reading App is a premium, research backed reading app designed to motivate toddlers, preschoolers
and ages 2-6 to learn and love to read with stories and songs crafted by experts.
Speakaboos: Kids Reading App is a monthly or yearly subscription that includes access to:
- Over 200 interactive stories, songs and nursery rhymes that turn normal kids screen time into reading time
- Multiple modes, including interactions to help kids choose reading over games
- Nursery rhymes, songs and stories for kids designed to promote active participation, vocabulary growth, and improve comprehension
- Designed so kids ages 2-6 can use independently
Speakaboos is offering a 7 or 30 Day Free trial available, which converts to a monthly or annual subscription once the free trial period is completed!
WHAT’S INSIDE SPEAKABOOS: KIDS READING APP
- Stories & songs for kids ages 2-6 including classic fairy tales, fables, and nursery rhymes, as well as original characters developed exclusively for this reading app
- Well-known books such as The 3 Little Pigs, Jack and the Beanstalk, Goldilocks, & Where the Wild Things Are
- Popular characters that preschool and kindergarten children love like Thomas the Train, Angelina Ballerina, Sid the Science Kid, and Mike the Knight
- Sesame Street songs with Elmo and Big Bird
- Stories organized by favorite kid’s topics like princesses, monsters, animals, music, and more
- Reading app activity reporting that lets you know about your child’s reading activity
Parents & Teachers Love Speakaboos for their children!
PRAISE FROM EDUCATORS AND MEDIA
- Awarded National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval
- Received an A+ from Education World
- "Speakaboos... makes it easy for kids to learn to read by easing them through different phases: reading stories to them, helping them to follow along with the story as it's read, and finally allowing kids to read on their own," (Appolicious)
- "Speakaboos will be a very handy tool while traveling. We have put in quite a bit of air and car time this summer and it doesn’t take long before our active preschooler gets bored watching back to back movies. Speakaboos offers a good, more interactive alternative." (GeekMom)
SPEAKABOOS BUILDS AND SUPPORTS LITERACY FOR CHILDREN
The Speakaboos reading app motivates preschool and kindergarten kids to read and encourages literacy and learning by focusing on high-interest stories and contextual interactivity, as well as through features including:
- Read-along word highlighting promotes word recognition among young readers
- Clickable words allow children to hear the way words are pronounced
- Rich illustrations, sound effects, and music keeps kids engaged
- 3 modes of play depending on reading level: Read To Me, Read & Play, Read It Myself
- If you like Reading Rainbow, Scholastic Storia, FarFaria, Learn with Homer and MeeGenius, or ABC Mouse you'll love Speakaboos books.
SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS FOR SPEAKABOOS: KIDS READING APP
- Subscription is offered on a monthly or yearly basis and gives unlimited access to a rainbow of stories & songs.
- A 1-month subscription costs $7.99 and 12 months costs $69.99 or equivalent local price.
- Payment will be charged to Google Play account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription for the Speakaboos library of books will automatically renew.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and may be canceled at any time by going to ‘Account Settings’ after purchase.
By downloading Speakaboos, you agree to the following terms: