View The Full Change Log and Proposed Future Updates Here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android-wear/development/watch-linux-terminal-style-watch-t3523285
View The Changed Log on Redit: https://www.reddit.com/r/androidwatchfaces/comments/5jjs8s/watchface_linux_terminal_watch_face_square_and/
Watch Face Has:
- Year Length Adjustment Or No Year
- Font Size Adjustment
- Support For Both Square, Round And Chin Watches
- Displays Date And Time
- Displays Battery
- Watch Face Settings
- Standard Linux OS Style Themes
- Custom Themes
- Settings That Let You Select "User" or "Root"
- Settings That Let You Select "$" or "#"
- (Beta) Watch Face Has a Delay Setting That Can Be Activated Through The "usr/settings" Section, This setting is still being worked on but applies a delay to the tap function in an attempt to make the "Feel" more realistic.
Thank you for looking at my watch face. I hope you enjoy it.