ICSdroid allows you to add/subscribe and manage external (Webcal) and local (i.e. Dropbox, adb push etc)
iCalendar/.ics files on your Android device.
Add high days and holidays, your sports teams events, time tables of your school/university or any other event files that come in ics/ical format. The app will import these events for you and displays it in your favorite calendar app on your Android – it integrates seamlessly into your device. ICSdroid uses state-of-the-art technology for synchronization that provides the ability that you always have the most up-to-date version of any added calendar file. All events are perfectly delivered to you devices calendar.
* Subscribe to Webcal feeds (= synchronize at regular intervals) e.g. shared calendars from icloud.com
* Subscribe to local .ics (iCalendar) calendar files
* Allows to open webcal:// and webcals:// URLs on your Android web browser
* Seamless integration to other calendar apps
* Set a sync schedule
* Intelligent update checker to save bandwidth
* Authentication and HTTPS supported
* Open Source!
We care for your privacy and have high security standards. Therefore we have made ICSdroid completely public and open source. No data (neither login data, nor calendar data, nor statistical or usage data)
is transferred to anywhere except the chosen server. No Google Calendar or account required.
ICSdroid is being developed by open source enthusiasts who have also developed DAVdroid, the award-winning open-source CalDAV/CardDAV sync adapter for Android.
Our homepage, including configuration info and FAQ: https://icsdroid.bitfire.at/
For help and discussion please visit our forums: https://icsdroid.bitfire.at/forums/