BeAware Bahrain - Together Against COVID-19:
As citizens and residents, we have both a community and individual responsibility to safeguard the safety and well-being of all.
Be Aware is a mobile application that assists efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19 by advancing contact tracing efforts.
BeAware Bahrain App Features
BeAware Bahrain provides the following features:
1. Registration: Install the app and enable the location data option to activate the app’s features.
2. Language: The application is available in six languages (Arabic, English, Urdu, Hindi, Bengali and Persian)
3. Contact Tracing: Alerts users to get tested once they have been in contact with a positive case.
4. Coronavirus (COVID-19) Test Results: View Coronavirus lab test results once released by the test center.
5. COVID-19 Test Appointment: This service enables individuals directed by Ministry of Health to book Coronavirus (COVID-19) tests appointments three days prior to self-isolation end date.
6. PCR (COVID-19) Test Certificate: It enables travelers from the Kingdom of Bahrain to view and print their (Polymerase Chain Reaction) PCR test certificate that is valid for one month from the last COVID-19 test.
7. Payment for Arrivals Test: This service enables the individuals entering Bahrain to pay for their Coronavirus (COVID-19) test.
8. Declaration for Exiting Bahrain: This service enables Bahraini citizens to declare their responsibility for traveling abroad before leaving the country.
9. Announcements: Provides updates from the National Taskforce for Combatting the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
10. Decision Lists: Provides a list of all released decisions regarding the Coronavirus from Kingdom of Bahrain officials.
11. General Guidelines: Provides protective instructions about the Coronavirus such as methods to prevent virus spread, self-isolation instructions, and disinfection methods.
12. Official Statistics: Provides a summary of cases including total tests conducted, active cases, stable cases, critical cases, discharged cases, and deaths.
13. Global Statistics: provides statistics from the World Health Organization (WHO) on confirmed cases, recoveries and deaths in total and for selected countries.
14. National Coronavirus Hotline: Allows users to call the National Coronavirus Hotline 444 directly from the App to get advice or clarifications from dedicated agents.
انا نزلت البرنامج اليوم بس دخلت رقم شخصي و دخلت تلفوني يقول لازم رقم قديم و رقم قديم مال امي ما اقدر افتح من رقم امي لان مفتوح مال امي ممكن حل لان باجر عندنا فحص كورنا لازم يكون عندي برنامج
Trying to download the app, but doesn't get ahead after the location step. Cannot register.
I am in a self isolation when ever I tried to upload the picture the app crashed/Shut down. I don't know what to do.