Welcome to Felsenwood. A city ravaged by an unknown cataclysm. Explore dangerous places, face hostile creatures
and try to unravel the secret paths of this beautiful and shattered world.
- Explore and Survive: With the points of the compass as reference, you can explore the environment in the order you want in your quest for items, food and shelter. Felsenwood is a barren and dangerous place, with many ways to meet your end. Observe the surroundings carefully!
- Fight: You will battle several menacing creatures along the way. Use the weapons at your reach – and try to survive.
- Luck: During your journey you will experience events that rely on Fortune. Trust your luck, and roll the dice.
- Multiple endings: Different endings with raising levels of challenge. Try to complete them all!
- Two Game Modes: Normal mode allows you to save the game when you want to, but blocks the achievements. Iron Man mode saves your progress every page, but allows achievements.
- Achievements: Perform many possible achievements in Felsenwood, including combat exploits and finding specific locations.
- Gamebook: Fenselwood is a fully written adventure. You have an exciting story that unfolds along several pages, as an ordinary book, but with several diferences. Reading is not linear, and you may choose the page you want to read – in other words, the path you wish to follow. Ultimately, your choices define the path taken by the story – and your chances of survival.
- Share: Your personal statistics and achievements obtained in the Felsenwood pages can be shared with your friends.