A digitalSTROM Smart Home offers the perfect smart home experience for every requirement and every age, for every
property and every budget. It offers you unprecedented comfort, flexibility, and safety.
Practicality comes first: That is why we offer you various options for operating your smart home. Whether via push button, voice control or a smart-phone app.
With the new digitalSTROM app, we now provide you with the perfect app for controlling and setting up your digitalSTROM Smart Home. In this preview version you will find many new and useful functions. Other functions such as temperature control, power consumption and alarms, user-defined states and many more will follow in a later update.
Please note that at least version 1.16.1 must be installed on the digitalSTROM Server to use this app.
The highlights of the digitalSTROM app:
• Simple and convenient
The new dS Smart Home is the perfect app for the perfect smart home. Setting up and operating your digitalSTROM Smart Home has never been easier and more convenient. Whether light, shading or music - the app offers everything you need to make your life easier and more comfortable.
• Simply explained
Simple and short tutorials explain the key features and settings of the new app. So that you can exploit the full potential of the dS Smart Home app.
• Clear structure
The app has three tabs (Favorites, Rooms, Settings) that help you to quickly switch between different features:
• Favorites: In “Favorites” you can create your personal favorites. The scenarios that are most important to you, as well as custom actions, can be executed directly in the dashboard.
• Room overview: All rooms (including scenarios, devices and buttons) of your digitalSTROM Smart Home are displayed in the room overview and can be operated directly.
• Settings: In the settings you can add further installations (for example your holiday home) and have direct access to the tutorials or the help page.
• Custom actions
Add custom actions to your favorites and retrieve them at anytime.
• Create and edit scenarios
New scenarios can be easily and conveniently created and existing scenarios can be adjusted or deleted as needed.
• Control of the SONOS speakers
All SONOS speakers integrated into your digitalSTROM Smart Home can be operated via scenarios or the Play-Pause-function and the volume can be adjusted.
• Overview of rooms, scenarios and devices
Control every room of your digitalSTROM Smart Home with the different measured values (e.g. temperature or humidity) and the current state of scenarios and all devices for "light" and "shading". Every change made is displayed directly in the app.
• Make temporary settings
Adjust the current brightness or color of lights and the position of shutters, blinds or awnings at any time easily. With a long click (3D-Touch) on a scenario, you can open the temporary settings and make adjustments.