Indulge Lady Tallowmere. See how far through her lovingly violent dungeons you can delve in this 2D indie action
roguelike-inspired platformer. New rooms are procedurally generated every time you play. Be on your guard for every
randomly-placed enemy, elite, boss, and treasure chest you'll come across.
Each room gets progressively bigger, harder, and more rewarding the further you go. Use the on-screen controls to command your hero, or connect a controller to play.
How far can you make it?
The concept is simple yet hard to master:
• Raise your shield to block enemy attacks.
• Lower your shield and strike your foes when the timing is right.
• Jump or move to avoid traps, or use your shield to reduce damage taken.
• Find the key to advance to the next room.
• Collect weapons, outfits, headgear, and shields of various rarities to aid your journey.
• Turn in souls from slain enemies to increase your base stats and passive abilities.
• Stay alive as long as you can.
Brace yourself as you learn the quirks of each foe, trap, and room type so you can strive for that "one more run" high-score victory! Each dungeon is infinite in length so it's up to you to push your limits; a local scoreboard lets you track your greatest efforts.
✓ Action roguelike platformer with randomly-generated levels, each room bigger than the last
✓ Wreak havoc with trusty axes, hefty clubs, teleporting katanas, stealth-enabling emerald daggers, freezing ice wands, bouncing grenades, embroiling flamethrowers, and powerful rocket launchers
✓ Find and equip outfits, headgear, shields, and more
✓ Hunt for power with 7 tiers of item rarities ranging from Basic to Otherworldly
✓ Learn to conquer multiple enemy types with elite variations, including fire mages, archers, leapers, conductors, ogres, flail knights, feelers, bloats, and zaeries
✓ Satisfying combat with persistent bloodsplats and gibs
✓ Tactical shield blocking
✓ Infinite jumping
✓ Deadly traps and obstacles to try and avoid, such as spinning pinwheels, acid clouds, and extremely pointy spikes
✓ Coins, hearts, souls, and keys to collect from slain foes
✓ Hardcore permadeath to keep your adrenaline going
✓ Treasure chests
✓ Potions to keep you alive
✓ Special room events and bosses to master
✓ Passive abilities for you to gain strength and then some
✓ Shrines of untold power
✓ Coin-loving merchants
✓ Difficulty settings to match your pain threshold
✓ Challenge modes
✓ Soft savegame system (so you can quit and resume later)
✓ Local high-score and achievement system
✓ Sacrificial kittens
✓ Touchscreen, controller, and keyboard support
You're not afraid... or are you?
To those who will be lured into Lady Tallowmere's dungeons: good luck.
LANGUAGES & TRANSLATIONS:
• Finnish – Tomi Turkki & Olli-Samuli Lehmus
• French – Christophe Braguy
• German – Spiffosi, sePL & John Westfield
• Italian – Luca Pattarini
• Japanese – Teyon Japan
• Polish – Maciej Ułanowicz
• Russian – Tycho Davidianus
• Simplified Chinese – Kai Shao
• Spanish – Jose M. Gaspar
• Turkish – A. Ozkal
To control your hero, you can touch the screen, use a keyboard, or use a controller.
• 8Bitdo FC30 Pro, NES30 Pro, SFC30, SNES30
• BEBONCOOL DA015-CA
• BETOP BTP-AX1T, BTP-2171TN, BTP-2282
• DroidBOX GPD XD PlayON
• FIX XBG-301
• GameSir G3s, G3w, G4s
• Green Throttle Atlas
• IPEGA PG-9023, PG-9025, PG-9055
• Mad Catz C.T.R.L.R
• Moga Hero Power, Pro, Pro Power
• NVIDIA Shield (excluding Shield Portable)
• PS3 controller
• PS4 controller w/ OTG cable
• PS4 controller for Xperia Z5 via Bluetooth
• Red Samurai Wireless Controller
• Samsung GP20
• SteelSeries Free, Stratus XL
• Xbox 360 controller
• Xbox One Bluetooth controller
If your controller's not listed, visit tallowmere.com/android-input for details on how to help create a new profile.
• Android 4.4 or higher
• OpenGL ES 3.0