Camera Light Meter is a photographic reflective exposure meter that uses the android camera for reading exposure.
This is mainly useful for analog photography.
- Simple user interface
- Zoom for spot metering (supported on most devices)
- Remembers and applies your last used ISO to new exposure readings
- Wide range of camera settings makes the light meter useful for pinhole or low sensitivity film/paper (remember to account for reciprocity failure!)
- ISO 1.6 to 25600
- Shutterspeed 1/8000 to 16 minutes
- Aperture f/1024 to f/0.7
This app was possible thanks to:
- ExifLib by Simon McKenzie
License: The Code Project Open License (CPOL): https://www.codeproject.com/info/cpol10.aspx
- Xam.Plugins.Settings by James Montemagno
License: MIT.: https://github.com/jamesmontemagno/SettingsPlugin/blob/master/LICENSE
- Xamarin.Android.Support by Xamarin Inc.
App icon based on https://material.io/icons/
|Camera Light Meter|