A man discovers a pendant on the beach. He starts looking for its owner ...
All the benefits of an ebook in one easy to use app.This book app contains 3 stories in French, with AUDIO and french-english glossaries throughout the text. No dictionnary necessary.
The best way to learn French is by reading short stories.
Easy French Stories for Beginners has been written especially for students from beginner to intermediate level (A1-B1 on the Common European Framework of Reference).
These short stories are perfect for beginners. You'll be able to enjoy reading in French, grow your vocabulary in a natural way, and improve your comprehension at the same time.
In this book you will find:
- Enjoyable and carefully written stories : you can accelerate your understanding whilst learning a wide range of new vocabulary and rapidly improving your French comprehension.
- Useful French-English glossaries under each paragraph.No dictionary will be necessary.
- Audio throughout the text, so that you can listen and read at the same time, improve your comprehension and pronunciation.
- Natural dialogs and high frequency words and expressions (no past historic!).
- A french-english dictionnary at the end of the book: you can easily find any word from the story again, with its gender and its exact english translation.
|Easy French Stories for Beginners, Le Pendentif|
|Französische Kurzgeschichten (Probe) Le Pendentif|
|Französische Kurzgeschichten Anfänger Le Pendentif|
|Easy French Stories, Le Pendentif, Sample|
|Easy French Stories for Beginner, Voyage en France|
|Easy French Stories, Le Pendentif - Past Tense|