Prenatal Patient Tracker was designed with the busy prenatal medical professional in mind to keep track of all
their patient's details in one app. With this app you will be able to easily organize and graphically see all the
important details pertaining to each of your patients. The bulk portion of this app allows you to filter, sort, and
search your patient list. The following features are included in the purchase price.
• Patient List View that can be filtered, sorted and searched
• 4 Estimated Date of Confinement calculation methods
• Last Menstrual Period
• Conception Date
• Estimated Date of Confinement
• Track Postpartum Patients *Great Feature for those that also see their patients postpartum!*
• Call patient directly from app
• Map the patient’s address on you device’s native mapping app
• Keep notes about each patient any way you see fit
• Archive patient records to access later if need be instead of just deleting the record
• EDC Calculator that can be used outside of data entry
• Gram to Pound and vice versa converter
• Statistics Page that includes a record breakdown into first, second and third trimester as well as due and overdue
• Graphical due date calendar where you can quickly see how busy each month will be
• HIPAA Compliant
• More Features Planned! Send us feedback via email or our Facebook page if there is a feature you would like to see added.
Prenatal Patient Tracker will help medical professionals in the prenatal field be able to keep better track of their patients. This is the best patient tracking app for OB's, midwives, doulas, nurses, and other professionals needing to keep all their patients' data straight. This app is a very handy tool for the birth professional who wants a quick, easy and organized way to catalog and reference patient/client information on the go. View all upcoming births in the calendar mode, see EGA at a glance, archive postpartum patients/clients, this app does it all!
Prenatal Patient Tracker is HIPAA compliant. You will be required to set a pin number on initial launch of the app. This pin number is NOT stored on the device and cannot be retrieved by AF4 Studios. Make sure you remember you pin. The pin is used to safeguard the database and keep all patient data secure. Do not give your pin to anyone that is not legally allowed to view your patient’s data.
This App is intended to graphically display basic patient information entered by the user. Using the app for any other purpose will not be supported by AF4 Studios. We are not responsible for any data loss due to database corruption/loss, device malfunction, device theft or any other events that could lead to the loss of the patient data. We have put safeguards in place to ensure data integrity and security.
Prenatal Patient Tracker is the best way to access and organize patient records! Spread the word!