A centralised information app for disasters and crisis in Ireland. The app delivers location based alerts and what
to do to help in serious situations.
The app has two main functions:
- To deliver factual information to people ABOUT a major incident.
- To deliver factual information about WHAT TO DO in a major incident.
This app is in no way associated with or endorsed by any public or emergency service and their advice MUST be headed at all times.
The app has a 3 colour coded system based on the severity of an incident.
- The least serious degree of alert issued by the app.
- May require action.
- Small risk of injury and damage to property.
- The moderate degree of alert issued by the app.
- Requires action soon.
- Risk of injury and damage to property.
- The most serious degree of alert issued by the app.
- Requires immediate action.
- Risk to life.
- The non-emergency degree of alert issued by the app.
- Could require action.
- No risk of injury and damage to property.
If you have any questions, queries or feedback please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
|EIRElert - Emergency Information Ireland|