*!*!*!*!*!IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ EVERYTHING*!*!*!*!*!
***YOU MUST CHOOSE WHAT ANDROID SYSTEM YOU ARE RUNNING NOUGAT, OREO, SAMSUNG S9_OREO, Or ANDROID PIE IN THE LEFT HAND MENU AT THE TOP BEFORE DOING ANYTHING***
This theme is designed to run best on stock Nougat, Oreo, and the Galaxy S9 running Oreo 8.0!! Anything else please be careful!! Will also run well on most custom roms !!
Please read the full description before purchasing or leaving a bad review, and if you have any problems or question, email me email@example.com and I WILL get back to you and help!
*****IF YOU JUST ASSUME THE THEME IS CAUSING YOUR PROBLEMS AND NEVER EMAIL ME THEN ITS ON YOU AND I CANT HELP!!*****
*****Samsung support added for the S9 and S7 ONLY. This theme is confirmed working on the non rooted Galaxy S9 and rooted/non rooted S7 ONLY. You can try other devices at your own risk. Please read the Samsung Theming Google Doc below!! As always email me if you have any questions or problems!
For Android Pie follow these directions to install if you are unsure about ANYTHING email me first, I will get back to you! THIS IS NEW SO PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS AND BE CAREFUL!! ALSO YOU MUST BE ROOTED
1. Use only Substratum version 1001 and above and be rooted, all others will not work for Android Pie. If you do not have that version go to apkmirror.com and it is there.
2. Open Translucent Substratum theme and choose Android Pie in the top drop-down section and build & enable the Android System overlay only! In the Android System section, you can choose your primary and accent colors and also choose if you want the Always On Display Oreo in the Select Additional Options drop-down menu however, it will use a lot more battery! DO NOT CHOOSE ANY OTHER OPTIONS IN THE ANDROID SYSTEM SECTION!!! DO NOT BUILD AND ENABLE ANY OTHER APP OVERLAYS AT THIS POINT OTHER THAN THE SYSTEMUI AS DESCRIBED BELOW!
3. While still in the Android Pie category, scroll down to the systemui overlay and build&enable. In this section, you can ONLY choose the Android P Right Clock option if you would like. DO NOT CHOOSE ANY OTHER OPTIONS IN THE SYSTEMUI SECTION!!!
4. Reboot your device
5. Open Translucent Substratum again and go to Manager Section and select all overlays and enable them.
6. Go back into Translucent Substratum and choose Oreo Stock in the top drop-down section of the theme and build & enable all other app overlays DO NOT TOUCH Android System or any Systemui overlays at all!!! If you do it will bootloop!
7. Reboot your device again then go back into Translucent Substratum again and go to Manager Section and select all overlays and enable
This will have to be done this way until I swap the files over and discontinue Nougat. If an app overlay looks like it themes but doesnt disable then enable it again. This has only been tested on Pixel devices as well as Moto G5 Plus running the ported version of Android P.
WHAT IS TRANSPARENT
-AOSP Messaging (MMS)
-CyanMod File Manager
-Modded Google Phone Beta by Martin.077 link in Google Doc
-Google App and Google Assistant
-Google Play Store
-Google Play Console
-Google News and Weather
-Google Go Files
-Google Desk Clock
-ChainFire Super Su app
-Whats App (non-betas!!)
-Telegram-only chat screen is transparent
-Viper for Android