Unlock the full potential of your DJI Mavic/Phantom/Inspire/Spark with Litchi, the #1 app for DJI drones.
Compatible with DJI Mavic Air/Pro, Phantom 4 Normal/Advanced/Pro, Phantom 3 Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional, Inspire 1 X3/Z3/Pro/RAW, Inspire 2, Spark
Waypoint and Orbit modes are supported by all DJI drones except Spark. If you are using Spark with the remote controller, you must connect using Wi-Fi between the RC and the mobile device, connecting via USB OTG is not currently supported.
Includes Waypoint, Panorama, Track, Focus, Orbit, Follow me, Virtual Reality mode, Flight Logs and more!
Purchase Litchi today and get a 30% off coupon towards your Airdata.com subscription, exclusive to Litchi pilots, refer to https://flylitchi.com/airdata for more info
How to connect Litchi to your drone: https://www.flylitchi.com/help
Learn more about Litchi's features at https://www.flylitchi.com
Make sure to check out the online Mission Hub at https://flylitchi.com/hub
• Advanced Waypoint editor allowing you to setup classic missions as well as Cable Cams, Selfies, Panoramas, with real time controls and unlimited distance
• Panorama mode: easily shoot horizontal, vertical and spherical panoramas
• Virtual Reality mode compatible with most mobile VR goggles such as Freefly VR, Durovis, Homido, Gear VR (P3 Standard), Cardboard etc
• Move the gimbal and aircraft with your head in VR mode
• Track mode: the aircraft can track any object you select on the video preview, you can also Orbit around the tracked object or have the aircraft autonomously follow the subject (requires high performance device)
• Livestream your drone's video feed to Facebook
• Focus mode: easily keep focus on a subject while flying your aircraft
• Follow me with advanced settings and real time controls
• Option to use external mobile device as Follow me target by using Litchi Magic Leash (available on iOS and Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flylitchi.lml), this means you don't have to carry the RC around with you
• Follow touch mode, place a marker anywhere on the map, drag it around and the aircraft will follow it
• Orbit mode with advanced settings and real time controls
• Automatically sync your flight logs with your Airdata UAV account
• Ability to save and load Waypoint missions and Orbit flights
• Course Lock / Home Lock
• Advanced camera settings and shooting modes
• Auto record
• Dynamic homepoint
When starting the app for the first time, you need to be connected to Internet in order to validate the app with DJI servers.
Flight logs are stored in the mobile device's internal storage, in the "LitchiApp/flightlogs" folder
Learn more on how to setup automatic flight log sync with Airdata UAV at https://app.airdata.com/litchi