Biathlon manager 2019 lets you guide a biathlete on a road to World Cups and Winter games (Pyeongchang 2018). You
will manage many tactical and strategic sport aspects such as hiring support biathlon team members, selecting proper
equipment, training and participating in tournaments! You have to take care of finances by signing sponsor contracts and
working during other activities.
- 10 parameters to improve
- Weather (11 types of the weather will influence the accuracy of shooting as well as the speed of your biathlete)
- 30 skills (15 for skiing rounds and 15 for shooting rounds) which can be used during the race. There are common, rare and epic skills. All skills can be upgraded
- Heart rate. If your biathlete run too fast during skiing rounds, the heart rate gets high which negatively influences the shooting accuracy
- Random events (e.g. injuries).
- Support staff and team members (skiing, shooting coaches and physiotherapists).
- Equipment (skis and rifles).
- Every new biathlete is different.
- 18 tournaments and each of them consists of 4 - 9 stages (in total, more than 130 stages with unique combinations of races)
- Your biathlete receives points (according to the official table of the Biathlon World Cup) for each race. The World rank is recalculated after each season
- After each season, it is possible to participate in European Championship, World Championship or even in Winter Olympic Games (of course, only every 4 years)
- Prove your management skills in the most exiting winter sport game and get on the top in the Hall of Fame! Who knows, maybe you are the next Ole Einar Bjørndalen!
- You can play Biathlon Manager 2019 offline!
Opinion of every player is very important for us! Write your comments and suggestions to make the game better!
DISCLAIMER: Reference to any celebrity, artist, musician, person, product, name, trademark, service mark, or company name is for descriptive purposes only and does not constitute or imply sponsorship, endorsement, or recommendation unless explicitly stated herein.