Who's Who in the Zoo: An easy to understand, yet quite profound model of personality type that gives you insights
into human behaviour that offer us explanations for why people act and think the way they do.
AusIDentities combines ancient and modern theories regarding personality, linking them to the characteristics of some well known Australian animals, to help improve self-awareness and to empower people from all walks of life to create a more inclusive and harmonious approach to human interactions.
This AusIDentities app represents a scaled down version of the full program, but still offers the same powerful insights into who we are and how we interact with others, in a variety of different settings.
AusIDentities specifically targets three groups of people, each at different developmental stages. These are: Entry (8-12 years old), Intermediate (13-17 years old), and Advanced (18+).
What does this app include?
- Three sets of 36 simple questions about how you prefer to behave, leading to the identification with a dominant and secondary totem from the four animal personality types that AusIDentities uses
- In-depth information on how these four personality types communicate with each other and interact, what they need within relationships, the classroom and the workplace.
- Explanations of how personality influences patterns of behaviour in people when stressed, choosing a career, and developing as a child and teenager, and a section on parenting.
- A list of famous characters for each of the types, both real and fictional.
- A promotional code offering a 5% discount on any purchase of AusIDentities resources and a link to claim your FREE e-book, 'Who's Who' - An Introduction to Type
|Who's Who in the Zoo 2.0|