Free app to learn English by improving your VOCABULARY in an easy and fast way, with more than 5,000 words
classified by levels and topics.
Are you currently learning English, but you have trouble remembering new words? Has it been a while since you learned English and now you wish to refresh your vocabulary?
Bilinguae English is the perfect app to improve your vocabulary.
Learn English anywhere, anytime!
- More than 5,000 words classified by levels and topics.
- Captivating photos will help you memorize the words visually.
- Words are pronounced by native speakers.
- 3 basic exercises in each topic to learn the words and several supplementary exercises for further voluntary practicing.
- Intelligent revision system which will make you revise the word according to your hits and mistakes. The more often you get a word wrong, the more often this word will be revised until you remember it.
- The past and the participle of every irregular verb are given.
- Progress saved in cloud: The progress you make will be stored on our server whenever you connect to the internet. All devices (smartphones, tablets, PC) will be synchronized. In this way, you won’t lose your progress, even if you have to reinstall the app for whatever reason.
- Offline usage: You will need internet connection only the first time you use the app, for downloading new words, but then you can work OFFLINE whenever you want.
- Multi-user system: The app can be used by several users. Each user can access one’s own account with a password and have the progress saved. Perfect for families or couples who share the same device, like a tablet.
- Push notifications indicating the words you have to revise. You can choose the periodicity of the notifications in the configuration section.
|Bilinguae - Aprender Inglés (Vocabulario)|
|MK Santander Cycles|
|San Francisco GoBike|
|Pittsburgh Healthy Ride|
|Bike Share Toronto|
|LA Metro Bike Share|
|London Santander Cycles|
|Chicago Divvy Bikes|
|NYC Citi Bike|
|Bilinguae - Learn Spanish (Vocabulary)|
|Bilinguae - Learn German (Vocabulary)|