The Wolf Golf Game app handles the rules, points and scores so you can enjoy playing Wolf and more importantly
golf! The app was designed to be very fast and easy to use. Mobile data is NOT required so you can play the game in the
most remote areas.
- Record a point value
- Record a foursome
- Select tee position of Wolf (first or last)
- Wolf howling sound when lone wolf is selected (sound can be turned off)
- "Blind Wolf" feature that will multiply point values. A player calls "Blind Wolf" on a hole before anyone tees off.
- Select player or team score wins hole
- Settings to customize point values and turn off/on tee order notification.
- Track scores
- Track points won
- Calculate payout
- Track front 9, back 9 and overall score
- Persist game when exiting the app and over phone restarts
- No ADs!
What is Wolf?
"Wolf" is a classic four-player game that is played while playing golf. What makes "Wolf" so much fun is that it has benefits of playing your own ball along with being part of a team that changes on every hole. The "Wolf" game has been played over many years with a score keeper tracking the tee order, points and scores of the players on a paper scorecard. Though this works, it's often prone to errors like messing up the tee order (big one), forgetting to mark partners, forgetting to set the point value, etc.
|Wolf Golf Game|