Capital.com is the award-winning trading app with intuitive user experience, designed to make you a better trader.
Trade CFDs with leverage on a wide range of markets, including Apple, Facebook and Alphabet stocks, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple, FTSE 100, S&P 500, Dax 30, EUR/USD, GBP/EUR, Gold, Oil and many more.
Why trade with Capital.com:
• Trade your favourite markets on the go with great execution
• Trade the widest range of crypto CFDs 24/7
• Follow the markets with intuitive charts and 70+ technical indicators
• Receive notifications on major market moves
• Benefit from competitive spreads and zero commission on day trades*
• Control your emotions: benefit from AI-enabled biases detection functionality
• Contact us 24/7 — we are always ready to respond your questions via phone, messengers, chats and emails
• Learn from the industry experts: live webinars, regular market updates, info-rich videos and handy financial articles
• Trade with leverage of up to 200:1 (for professional clients only)
* Capital.com makes most of its money through the spread. The overnight funding fee is applied only if you hold a position overnight.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 78% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Capital Com (UK) Limited is registered in England and Wales with company registration number 10506220. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), under register number 793714.
Capital Com SV Investments Limited is a Cyprus Registered Company with Company Registration Number HE 354252. Authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), under license number 319/17.
|Capital.com – Online Trading|
|Investmate - Learn to trade shares and derivatives|